Today was a good day.
I wasn't feeling overwhelmed.
Slowly but surely I'm accepting what is not going to be.
I stopped caring what I say to her.
My jokes are evolving.
My sense of humor is kinda becoming darker.
Sex jokes are becoming a staple.
Her influence is still huge.
But that's just a a normal friendship.
What I learned this week is huge.
Girls can tell that you have amazing pros.
But if in your cons there's something they don't like, you will be undateable.
Even if you have the best personality.
Even if you're nice.
But only that they don't like your hair, your undatable.
It's not the case with me, just an example.
But the idea is there.
Maybe I'll never give my parents what they deserve.
8 more years to end it.
I'm sorry all for being selfish.
But for now I will live.
It's 8 years that anything can happen..
But my overall goal is having a family.
I want to.
I don't care if I get called a virgin until I'm married.
That it's my ultimate happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.